One-armed Orc Tracker
- He cowers at strength
- When adventurers draw a weapon or some other mundane item, Mond says with a grin “Nice.”
- He blinks often, thought not in tandem, one eye at a time
- “Oooooo, nice! Really nice.”
- “Nice, nice!”
- Mund – An orc, known to his kin as Mund, follows the company in secret once the group enters within five miles of the lair. Attentive adventurers might notice something or someone watches their movement from the woods. Attempts made to glimpse the intruder are at a disadvantage. Mund fears for his tribe and knows Geyma cannot be trusted. The orc was offered the dragon as a sacrifice by Geyman, and was able to escape the three young dragons. Although Mund lost his arm in the escape. Confused and frightened, Mund has been buying his time, trying to find a way to alert the rest of the Orcs about Geymas falseness. Once confronted, Mund surrenders to the company rather than run. The orc sees the arrival of the adventurers within the region as a propitious moment he can exploit. Mund has the following goals:
- Drive the beasts from the lair or expose Geyma’s betrayal to the orc tribe leader.
- Murder or undermine the control of Geyma to gain leadership of the tribe.
- Escape from the shadow of the dragon with his son, Einga (Area 8), into the wilderness should all fail.
Mund does not need to accomplish all his goals. One would suffice. The orc offers his services as a tracker and guide. He further offers them a magical cloak (cloak of elvenkind) as well, though adventurers must first promise to aid in freeing his son.